Monday, June 20, 2011

Speak Up! Anything Small Could Be Big!



While I haven’t had the joys of going to school everyday to keep me busy this summer, I definitely haven’t been bored… between working, visiting friends, and catching up with friends, I feel like I haven’t rested a whole lot.  But right now, I want to help a story that has hit close to home for me.

On June 3rd, an IU student named Lauren Spierer went missing.  There have been many searches going on and the family is still very hopeful to find her.  The Bloomington Police have worked very hard with the family to continue to search for her, but they need any help they can get… so if you have any ways that you can help, please do so.  They are constantly updating the situation on Twitter, so follow them at @NewsOnLaurenS there is also a Facebook page that is updated quite often as well.  Just follow this link As they have said over and over again, any little thing could be so big.  So PLEASE if you know anything… call 1800-CRIMETV.  All tips will be anonymous. 
If you want to help, like I said go to Bloomington, help search.  But if you can’t… even something simple like putting up this picture will help!

Normally, my blogs aren’t this heavy, but this is something that needs to get out there, and Boilers, just think how we would feel if one of our own was missing!  So help out! 

And for now, as always…
Boiler Up!
HFLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment