Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Funniest 25 Minutes So Far

Well, today I got a taste of OLS 284. Should be a pretty easy class.  I walk in the door and I see this giant sitting in the front of the class, immediately, I realize it's one of the Freshmen on the basketball team, AJ Hammons.  The more I start walking to where I planned on sitting, I realize that the seat I am going to be taking is next to the one and only Ronnie Johnson.  Terone's little brother.  These boys are seriously hilarious.

The Professor was going through all the first day stuff and Ronnie just kept whispering to me or to himself and AJ turns around and is like BRO shut up before I give you something to shut up about. Let's just say I lost it. So funny.

Then, we were finding out who our TA's were going to be for the class and the Prof sais whoevers last names begin A-L you are with this person (Who happens to be an Asian... SHOCKER) M-Z you are with this person (The American). The funny thing about this is, Ronnie looked over at me and was like but all those Asian's last names are crazy and they get the American.  I've got a normal last name and I gotta talk to someone whose language I don't speak? Whateve. Seriously. SO FUNNY.

I hope the rest of the week goes as smoothly as the first 2 days go.  :) Now, back to watching The Hunger Games with one of my roommates.

Until later, I will continue on my journey from Brave to Boilermaker

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment