Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School, Back to School....

So you know how during the first week of college, it's supposed to be nice and calm and just getting you introduced to everything?

Well... someone forgot to tell my Professors that. Today in every class I have some sort of assignment. It's not that the assignments are hard, or really even long, it was just a surprise that I came into a new semester with a load of homework already.

I think my classes this semester will be great. I can already tell that my favorite class is going to be my EDCI 311 class. This is an education class that I am taking this semester called Media for Children.  As a future educator, you can't get much better.  At the beginning of each class, we will be reading different picture books (yes, those do have words ;P) and really learning how we can incorporate literature and other forms of media into our classrooms. It's going to be great! :)

I'm actually going to try and keep up with the blog this semester. It really shouldn't be that bad. So, my goal is to update it every week, at least once. We will see how long this goes on though :)

Everyone have a great night and be looking for another, more indepth blog soon :)

As I continue my journey

From Brave to Boilermaker

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment